WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
If you want to work as VIDEO EDITOR in media, film or advertising. Video editors work with videos from multiple sources, including from films, at a professional level; they can create simple videos for promotional or artistic purposes; they may work for a company or on assignments for various clients.
The program teaches Video Production with shooting from your smartphone, whether in the Apple or Android environment. Short productions are in high demand for social media and advertising.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
This program is based on the latest digital video production and editing technologies in the ADOBE Creative Cloud Suite and Apple iMovie and Final Cut Pro X. The program has been developed using the tutorial resources and documents made available by ADOBE and APPLE, the leading software companies in the video editing field.
The program prepares students for the ADOBE Certification test for Premiere Pro, the professional level editing software.
This 600-hour program is based on ADOBE Creative Cloud Suite’s video production and editing and on Apple iMovie and Final Cut Pro X. The program was developed using tutorial resources and documents made available by ADOBE and APPLE. The program prepares students to take the ADOBE Certification tests for Premiere Pro and for Final Cut Pro X.
The program includes:
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, how to sample colors, crop and tone; practice working with Liquify, Puppet Warp, Blurs, Filter Galleries for photo montage; focus on Photoshop’s functions for video editing and export for various media such as Gifs, PNG, photo layers for After Effects and Premiere
- ADOBE PREMIERE, learn functionalities to add audio and video transitions and create a video montage; advanced techniques include four-point editing, nesting sequences and advanced trimming.
- Learn multi-camera editing, mixing audio and using Photoshop and Premiere in tandem
- ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS, create animation, control effects, rendering and exporting; use text animator groups, create shapes with Pen tool, add compositions to 3D, work with masks; design a cartoon character; shoot a video with a smartphone, correct colors, add an animated video for a portfolio
- FINAL CUT PRO X, learn seamless video editing from iPhone to Mac, organize workflow with massive collection of instant shoots; sort out audio sections
- Assemble clips, practice precision editor and add built-in special effects to videos with Final Cut Pro X
- Create special effects and use libraries to create and edit videos in Mac environment for your portfolio