International Student Visas

New School Center For Media is approved by the Department of Homeland Security’s Student Exchange and Visitor Program to receive non-immigrant foreign students.

Once a prospective student has been accepted by the school, the school issues an I-20 form which allows the student to submit an application for a M-1 visa for the duration of the program.

Once in possession of their I-20 form, the student must register with SEVP and then apply for the visa at a U.S. consulate near their residence. It is recommended to start the process four months at least ahead of the start of the program.

Students who have received a visa may arrive one month prior to the start of their program and stay one month after the end of their program.